Achieving great results is not just about high intensity training. Developing an awareness of your body and its everyday tendencies enables you to restore balance and push further than you can currently imagine.
✓ Total body exercises .. for quicker toning & increased strength
✓ Stronger core & lower back .. to improve posture & performance
✓ Varied & enjoyable indoor & outdoor sessions .. to keep you motivated & on track!
✓ Progressive workouts .. to challenge you & achieve your goals
✓ Increased energy & mood throughout your normal working day
Alongside traditional exercise equipment used within sessions, the TRX suspension straps are ideal for building up more body strenght and getting you to your fitness destination quickly. Clients enjoy the varied approach of indoor studio fitness and outdoor TRX, dumbbells, bands & medicine ball exercises - keeping your body guessing & moving towards your targets in the process!
Specific TRX Benefits:
• Builds core & total body strength
• Improves your flexibility & mobility
• Increases balance
• Reduces risk of injury
• Performs 100s of functional exercises
• Train anywhere - park, beach & studio
• Greater results than machine weights
• Start at your level & progress quickly
• In The News:
As featured in Good Health magazine
As featured in NZ Fitness magazine
Call Jonathan on (09) 969 4994 or simply Email jonathancallinan[at]gmail.com today to discuss the most effective ways to achieve your summer goals for 2014.
• Existing Client Feedback:
"I've been having regular twice weekly sessions with Jonathan for almost a couple of months now and not only am I really enjoying it but I am also starting to see significant improvements in my general health, posture, fitness, and with my performance in my other activities.
Our sessions vary from day to day depending on what other activities I've been doing, what bits are hurting and what bits are most in need of attention. This may include fitness training, coordination activities, exercises with weights, and a lot of stretching."
• NVQ (Levels 2 & 3) YMCA Exercise & Fitness
• Fully Certified Core, Boxing & Weight Loss Trainer
• Muscle Balance (& Postural) Analysis Testing
• CYQ (Level 3) YMCA Nutrition & Weight Management U.K.
• Registered Exercise Professional (REPs