Learn about the natural health benefits of Natural Fertility & find an Natural Fertility practitioner/clinic in Auckland, Hamilton, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin to assist you further within New Zealand.
WHAT EXACTLY IS NATURAL FERTILITY?
Natural Fertility is a means of understanding and managing your fertility, in order to get pregnant or avoid a pregnancy.
Natural fertility methods are chosen for a variety of reasons: to maximise your chances of getting pregnant, to understand your menstrual cycle and fertility better when planning for pregnancy, or as an alternative to other contraceptive methods for health or personal reasons.
Fertility awareness is simply an understanding of your fertility and its relationship to your menstrual cycle. Fertility awareness can help you determine on which days you are fertile (where sex can result in pregnancy) and on which days you are not. Learning fertility awareness is possible at any stage of your reproductive life and can be used by women with regular or irregular cycles.
HOW CAN NATURAL FERTILITY HELP & BENEFIT WOMEN?
There are many benefits of learning & using Natural Fertility, namely:
• It increases your chances of conceiving each cycle by helping you to identify the most fertile phase in your cycle and the optimum time to achieve a pregnancy.
• It can help you assess your gynaecological and fertility health – are you ovulating every cycle,
• It is the basis for a highly effective method of drug-free contraception. Imagine never having to use the “pill”, other chemical contraceptives or even condoms again?
• If you are breastfeeding and your periods have not yet returned, charting can help you to identify when this might happen and therefore ensure another pregnancy does not occur “accidentally”.
• If you are going through the peri-menopause, charting can help you understand changes in your cycles and monitor your declining fertility and accurately predict menstruation. By taking advantage of increasing infertility you can avoid unnecessary use of contraceptives. Charting will show if you are still releasing eggs (ovulating) and reassure you that you are not pregnant.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM NATURAL FERTILITY SESSIONS?
Natural Fertility sessions are private and can be held with both individuals and couples. Over a course of three/four sessions Natural Fertility Practitioners will teach you the Sympto-Thermal method (STM) of natural fertility management. Scientifically based, it is a proven, easy-to-learn means of taking control of your fertility.
Fertility awareness is based on the observation and recording of scientifically proven fertility signs that all women experience during their menstrual cycles.
The three primary fertility signs are:
• Basal Body Temperature (BBT)
• Cervical Mucus
• Cervical position
We can teach you how to observe, record and interpret these signs, so that you are able to accurately determine the fertile and infertile phases of your cycle.
Natural Fertility is empowering and puts YOU in control of your fertility.
HOW TO FIND A FULLY QUALIFIED NATURAL FERTILITY PRACTITIONER
Qualified, & Accredited Natural Fertility educators are available throughout New Zealand (as well as a Distance Learning service) and can be found on the Natural Fertility New Zealand website www.naturalfertility.co.nz.
The Wellness Directory also provides a ready-made referral list of certified practitioners within your region. We fully encourage you to do some independent research by checking out individual credentials, i.e. experience, training, qualifications, relevant client feedback and so forth.
© The Wellness Directory Ltd