Psychosynthesis Aotearoa New Zealand Australia (PAnzA) is a professional association for practitioners who work as counsellors and/or psychotherapists in Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia using the principles and practices of Psychosynthesis.
Psychosynthesis Aotearoa New Zealand Australia (PAnzA) was established in 2011:
• To further the professional development of those working as Psychosynthesis counsellors and psychotherapists, through organising activities such as workshops, seminars, conferences, and through the creation of a Journal publishing research and articles.
• To enable representation of Psychosynthesis counsellors and psychotherapists in their wider professional context, through developing relationships with relevant organisations and advocating on behalf of the interests of members where appropriate.
• To provide a register of members, and to make available to the public a list of Psychosynthesis counsellors and psychotherapists.
• To provide opportunities for members to further develop community with one another.
• To play a role in expanding the knowledge of Psychosynthesis as a tool for individual and social change within the wider community.
• To disseminate information about Psychosynthesis training courses, events, workshops and conferences in our two countries, as well as relevant international activities such as conferences, publications, research and websites.
PAnzA is a voluntary organisation (i.e. an incorporated society) with an executive committee elected at annual general meetings.