What Conditions Can Acupuncture Assist With?
Acupuncture’s wide-ranging benefits mean it can be effective for a large variety of health conditions, both acute and chronic:
• Pain, Injuries, OOS, Arthritis
• Headaches, Migraines
• Asthma, Bronchitis, Influenza, Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Hayfever, Allergies
• Digestive and Bowel problems
• Fertility, Pregnancy Health, Menopausal Symptoms
• Fatigue, Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia
• Psychological conditions, Addictions
• Neurological conditions, High Blood Pressure
• Urinary problems
• General Well-being
Please contact me if you want to be sure acupuncture is right for your condition.
Through gentle and relaxing acupuncture and other Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques, my aim is to help you consistently move upwards towards your health goals. I am extremely passionate about the work I do, and enjoy seeing people fulfill their potential through acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
I work with only one patient per session so you get my full attention and time. Previous to my training I lived and traveled extensively overseas, including Asia where I lived for 3 years. These wonderful years combined with my interest in natural health and Asian philosophy brought me to the art of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
• International Diploma Acupuncture
• Diploma Tuina (Chinese massage)
• 2 years training Chinese Herbal Medicine
• Post Graduate Diploma Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture
• BA Anthropology
• MNZRA – NZ Register Acupuncturists
• MFACT – Fertility & Acupuncture Childbirth Team
• ACC Registered