Allergy Intolerance Testing | Chronic Fatigue | Ask an Expert

Return to Questions Page >>
Submitted on: 14-11-2014; Answers: 1; Tagged under: Allergy Intolerance Testing Chronic Fatigue       ✘ Report abuse
Q Hi I'm looking for a g.p that does kiniesiolgy as I am on medication. I used to go to Rikki Gorringe and he had me doing well. Anywhere in auckland, tauranga or hamilton as I am prepared to drive.

A If you are from Tauranga we have two practitioners in our clinic, Alicia or Kristy, who would love to guide you back to full health!. Both are Chiropractors who use Applied Kinesiology. At The Healing Room we look at the body as a whole and address structural, emotional, nutritional and spiritual health. We would love to hear from you if you are nearby, or guide you to someone near if not.
Answered by: The Healing Room Tauranga;
Answered on: 17-11-2014;
✘ Report abuse
Return to Questions Page >>