Allergy Intolerance Testing | Eczema | Ask an Expert

Return to Questions Page >>
Submitted on: 09-09-2014; Answers: 1; Tagged under: Allergy Intolerance Testing Eczema       ✘ Report abuse
Q When I travelled to Auckland my eczema started to improve and now that I am back in Wellington it is getting worse. I know I am allergic to pollens and grasses, are there different pollens in wellington and how can I get tested?

A Hi there. The seasons are a little different between the two cities, but also moisture content affects mould growth and so on. You can get extensive pollen testing through your doctor. They might send you to an allergy specialist.
On the other hand - is your diet different when you are in different places? Eczema tends to be from either food or contact problems.

All the best
Answered by: House of Health Ltd;
Answered on: 12-09-2014;
✘ Report abuse
Return to Questions Page >>