Naturopathy | Thyroid Problems | Ask an Expert

Return to Questions Page >>
Submitted on: 12-02-2015; Answers: 1; Tagged under: Naturopathy Thyroid Problems       ✘ Report abuse
Q I want to get tested for Thyroid issues. Can anyone recommend a great GP in Auckland (central or north shore) that can not only administer the full blood test for thyroid but adequately read my results and diagnose accordingly? I have heard of a lot of GP's that just test and say "you're fine" but don't actually know what they're talking about. I need someone who is going to really help me. Thanks!!

A Hi there. That can be disheartening when you know you're not as well as you should be. Perhaps it's no a GP that you need. At House of Health we have a strong focus on thyroid health and comprehensive assessment of thyroid function. I suggest making an appointment with either Sarah or Sharon. Check our website for more information and our contact details.

Kind regards
Answered by: House of Health Ltd;
Answered on: 12-02-2015;
✘ Report abuse
Return to Questions Page >>