Aromatherapy | Womens health issues | Ask an Expert

Return to Questions Page >>
Submitted on: 19-02-2013; Answers: 1; Tagged under: Aromatherapy Womens health issues       ✘ Report abuse
Q I have itching in the vaginal and anus area, I believe is a yeast type infection. Doctor has just given me a fungal cream which only works for a while.

A Candida infections are very irritating! They usually treated medically with creams or pessaries such as Canesten.

I have had good success using geranium oil - made into pessaries, or with a herbal pessary. However, if you regularly get this infection then you need to address the source - usually the intestines. I suggest you make an appointment so we can get a good treatment regime underway. There are possibly dietary influences that are contributing to the problem as well..
Kind regards
Answered by: House of Health Ltd;
Answered on: 19-02-2013;
✘ Report abuse
Return to Questions Page >>