Learn about the natural health benefits of Animal Communication Therapy & find an Animal Communication Therapy practitioner/clinic in Auckland, Hamilton, Bay of Plenty, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin to assist you further within New Zealand.
WHAT EXACTLY IS ANIMAL COMMUNICATION?
· Animal Communication is the non-verbal telepathic transfer of information from animal to human.
· The communication uses their silent language and is based upon feelings, thoughts words, sounds, smells, mental images and impressions
· The Communicator translates the information received
to you as the animal’s guardian.
WHICH TYPE OF AILMENTS/PROBLEMS DOES ANIMAL COMMUNICATION BENEFIT?
Animal Communication provides a deeper understanding with your animal on all levels and topics:
· Understanding behavioural changes
· What do you need to help you recover from …..?
· Clarification if they want assistance with passing over
· Finding out history of shelter animals
· Do they want a companion animal?
· Do you like children?
· What is your life purpose with me?
· Why are they anxious when………?
· What do you think of…..?
· Why has my horses stopped jumping?
· Is your saddle/bridle comfortable?
way in which a Communication helps with understanding your animal is unique to
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM A TYPICAL ANIMAL COMMUNICATION SESSION?
If the animal cannot be seen ‘in animal’ then the Communication can still occur with a photo, the animal’s name, residential address. It makes no difference to the information shared.
Usually the animal shares what they feel is important first, then moves onto focusing on your areas of questions.
What to expect?
· Translation of information/ messages your animals wants you to know
· Information regarding your questions areas
· Messages to enhance your life
· An overall better understanding of your animal
What not to expect?
· A substitution for veterinarian care
· Diagnosis of an illness
· Instant cures to illness
· Instant changes in behaviour
Generally 1 session covers it all, however there is no limit to the number of Communications that can occur should further questions arise.
HOW TO FIND/LOCATE A FULLY QUALIFIED ANIMAL COMMUNICATION PRACTITIONER
· There is no qualification as such for an Animal Communicator.
· Search on line for Animal Communication/communicator then look at websites for links to testimonials and Facebook page where they offer past experiences.
· Then its up to you which you are drawn to.